grapefruit shrub rim
- Unopened can of Quaker City Grapefruit Shrub
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 : In a small plate, zest skin of lime into pink Himalayan sea salt, stir to combine.
- 2 : Rim lip of Quaker City Grapefruit Shrub can with lime wedge.
- 3 : Dip the lip of can into lime-salt mixture.
- 4 : Garnish with a lime wedge and a few sprigs of basil.
- 5 : Crack open can + enjoy!
This drink recipe contains no more than 0.6 fl. oz. (14 grams) of alcohol per serving, equivalent to one standard U.S. drink. For more information on alcohol content, please visit www.drinkiq.com
BACK TO RECIPES